Thursday 11 August 2011

Sadness And Cheated

when i write this blog..as it mention at the title,,,yes,,hounto. betul..it sad. cheated here is i mean by cheated by..a few of my friends shared their sadness at me,,,one is being cheated from the one she love and the other is now in grief because of the death of their love one's.. it totally kinda make me awake from what i am now..we cant feel happy all the time..sometimes we must faced this type of emotion in our life,,thats what we call ourself human or mankind.. for this..there is a song that i want to share..i want to help them but i cant with what i am..at least my singing will ease them up.. now im searching for a perfect song for this emotion..

Ill Sing It~! Minna do hear my song...

p/s it gotta takes some time >.< do wait,,

No comments:

Post a Comment